主题

23万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-13 16:34:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
答案:2937748743  来源 www.ybaotk.comTestIII.LetterTone(30分)答案1、 Which of the following sentences is positive?
It can be moved forward with community support.
You won’t be disappointed with the electronic services we now offer. 
Construction cannot begin until the building plans are approved.
In response to your e-mail complaint, we are investigating our agent’s poor behavior.. 
If you fail to pass the examination, you will not qualify..
You’ll be pleased with the electronic services we now offer. 
It is impossible to move forward without community support.
In response to your telephone complaint, we are investigating our agent’s poor behavior.
If you fail to pass the examination, you will not qualify.
You will qualify as soon as you pass the examination.2、 Which of the following sentences is bias-free?
An employee requesting sick leave must file the required paper-work at least two weeks prior to her requested leave.
The woman professor is afflicted by heart disease.
The attorney was an expert trial lawyer.
Every employee is entitled to see his personnel file.3、 Which of the following sentences emphasizes the receiver-oriented attitude and the “you-view”?
Our warranty becomes effective only when we receive an owner’s registration. 
We have shipped your order by UPS, and we are sure it will arrive in time for the sales promotion on May 1st. 
We are pleased to offer you a new schedule of low-cost flights to Paris. 
Welcome you to choose winter clothes in the spring at the Miss Style Clothing Store.
Our safety policy forbids us from renting power equipment to anyone who cannot demonstrate proficiency in its use. 
I have sent to you custom-printed business cards.
You can have a free catalogue of office furniture that saves money and shopping time for you.
We want to ensure that your stay at Dalton’s B& B is pleasant; so if it isn’t, we’ll give you a coupon for a free dinner. 
You will be pleased to learn a new schedule of low-cost flights to Paris. 
I have your custom-printed business cards ready.
We offer a free catalogue of office furniture that saves money and shopping time for readers. 
We are pleased to share you good news of sales of our products. 4、 Which of the following sentences is positive?
Construction cannot begin until the building plans are approved.
If you fail to pass the examination, you will not qualify..
It can be moved forward with community support.
You won’t be disappointed with the electronic services we now offer. 5、 Which of the following sentences emphasizes the receiver-oriented attitude and the “you-view”?
Our safety policy forbids us from renting power equipment to anyone who cannot demonstrate proficiency in its use. 
I have sent to you custom-printed business cards.
You can have a free catalogue of office furniture that saves money and shopping time for you.
We want to ensure that your stay at Dalton’s B& B is pleasant; so if it isn’t, we’ll give you a coupon for a free dinner. 6、 Which of the following sentences emphasizes the receiver-oriented attitude and the “you-view”?
You will be pleased to learn a new schedule of low-cost flights to Paris. 
We want to ensure that your stay at Dalton’s B& B is pleasant; so if it isn’t, we’ll give you a coupon for a free dinner. 
I have your custom-printed business cards ready.
We offer a free catalogue of office furniture that saves money and shopping time for readers. 7、 Which of the following sentences is positive?
You’ll be pleased with the electronic services we now offer. 
In response to your telephone complaint, we are investigating our agent’s poor behavior.
If you fail to pass the examination, you will not qualify.8、 Which of the following sentences is positive?
You won’t be disappointed with the electronic services we now offer. 
You will qualify as soon as you pass the examination.
Construction cannot begin until the building plans are approved.9、 Which of the following sentences is the most courteous?
I've well received your letter yesterday.
The color is guaranteed not to dull for three years.

No smoking.

We will deliver your order as soon as payment is received.
10、 Which of the following sentences emphasizes the receiver-oriented attitude and the “you-view”?
I have your custom-printed business cards ready.11、 Which of the following sentences is courteous?
Am I the only one who can read the operating manual?
Your letter of June 3rd regarding payment of this order has received our careful attention.

If you had listened to our agent more carefully, you would know that your policy does not cover accidents outside the UK. 
We are sorry you have misunderstood us.

Will you please sign and return this form as soon as possible?
Am I the only one who can read the fiscal report of our company?
As director of your department, you will have to get your employees to use the correct forms. 
We are withholding your shipment until we receive the payment.

No smoking.

Congratulations to your great success in the China Export Commodities Fair!
12、 Which of the following sentences emphasizes the receiver-oriented attitude and the “you-view”?
We are pleased to share you good news of sales of our products. 
I have your custom-printed business cards ready. 13、 Which of the following sentences is courteous?
If you had listened to our agent more carefully, you would know that your policy does not cover accidents outside the UK. 
Will you please sign and return this form as soon as possible?
Am I the only one who can read the fiscal report of our company?
As director of your department, you will have to get your employees to use the correct forms. 14、 Which of the following sentences is courteous?
As director of your department, you will have to get your employees to use the correct forms. 
Am I the only one who can read the operating manual?
Will you please sign and return this form as soon as possible?15、 Which of the following sentences is courteous?
We are sorry you have misunderstood us.

We are withholding your shipment until we receive the payment.

No smoking.

Congratulations to your great success in the China Export Commodities Fair!

上一篇:广东开放大学形考任务商务英语写作(专,2021春)TestII.LetterRearranging(10分)答案
下一篇:广东开放大学形考任务商务英语写作(专,2021春)TestIII.Translation(20分)答案
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2022-3-12 17:22:54 | 显示全部楼层
青海电大形考作业可以做吗?
回复