帖子

32万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-7-12 14:57:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com)英语3(新录)-[西安交通大学]西交《英语3(新录)》在线作业
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,The time will come ____________ man can fly  ____________ he likes in the universe.
A、how ... where
B、when ... wherever
C、where ... where
D、what ... which
正确答案:

第2题,The (               ) of older persons is relatively low in developing countries, but it is growing much faster than in the West.
A、addition
B、majority
C、percentage
D、statistic
正确答案:

第3题,- Must I take a taxi?-  No, you_________.  You can take my car.
A、had better to
B、don't
C、must not
D、don't have to
正确答案:

第4题,Makers of consumer electronics will pay for environmental sanitation    services to collect and (             )    used refrigerators, computers and televisions under the new rules.
A、discharge
B、distribute
C、dispose of
D、deal with
正确答案:

答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com),After a very busy schedule in the past two months, Kenneth plans to take things (             )for a while.
A、at ease
B、easily
C、easy
D、with ease
正确答案:

第6题,Wireless waste from cell phones, pocket PCs, and music players (             ) special problems because they have toxic chemicals in batteries and other components.
A、expose
B、commit
C、pose
D、transport
正确答案:

第7题,For traditional Chinese painters, fame and fortune come late, and it is (             )for artists to hold their first exhibitions when they are over seventy years old.
A、hardly common
B、less frequent
C、not unheard of
D、just usual
正确答案:

第8题,The worsening of the country's economy could mean (              ) public support for the ruling party.
A、crippled
B、subtracted
C、fluttered
D、diminished
正确答案:

第9题,Mary (             ) to go abroad for further education, but she gave it up later.
A、is hoping
B、was hoping
C、had hoped
D、has hoped
正确答案:

答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com),- It's time to tidy your room, Harry!
-See the tidy room, Mum! _________ is where it should be.
A、Something
B、Anything
C、Everything
D、Nothing
正确答案:

第11题,- We are going to have a singing party tonight. Would you like to join us?
- __________________
A、I'm afraid not, because I have to go to an important meeting.
B、Of course not. I have no idea.
C、No, I can't.
D、That's all set.
正确答案:

答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com),The problem is not (  )so easy as you think. It's far from being settled.
A、hardly
B、almost
C、nearly
D、scarcely
正确答案:

第13题,NASA's Mars program was set back when two spacecraft failed up reaching Mars, one (             )up in the planet's atmosphere and the other   after a software failure.
A、burned; disappeared
B、burned; disappearing
C、burning; disappearing
D、burning; disappeared
正确答案:

第14题,My trip to the small village under the control of the enemy fire was full of delays and difficulties, but I eventually (             ) .
A、got by
B、turned it over
C、hit the sack
D、made it
正确答案:

答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com),____________he works hard, I don't mind when he finishes the experiment.
A、As soon as
B、As well as
C、So far as
D、So long as
正确答案:

第16题,The manager will not _________ us to use his car.
A、have
B、let
C、agree
D、allow
正确答案:

第17题,She has two best friends.____ of them is in the country.
A、All
B、Both
C、No one
D、Neither
正确答案:

第18题,Bicycle riders want the city government to set aside special lanes for bicycles on some of the main streets, but though they have got some supporters, (              )likes the idea.
A、everyone
B、not everyone
C、no one
D、someone
正确答案:

第19题,Mrs. Lee will move into her new house next Monday, ____________it will be completely furnished.
A、by that time
B、by the time
C、by which time
D、by some time
正确答案:

答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com),The reason 800 million people go hungry today is not that there isn't enough food in the world, (              ) that these people cannot get the food anyway.
A、but
B、despite
C、even
D、except
正确答案:

第21题,It's bad            for you to smoke in the public places where smoking is not allowed.
A、behavior
B、action
C、manner
D、movement
正确答案:

第22题,The young actor who had been thought highly of ________ to be a great disappointment.
A、turned up
B、turned out
C、turned down
D、turned in
正确答案:

第23题,"Hi, John, could you show me how to (             ) graphics with text on the same screen?"
A、fuse
B、clone
C、merge
D、mingle
正确答案:

第24题,The meeting was successful and ended with a(n) (             ) to step up cooperation between the six states of the region.
A、testimony
B、pledge
C、evolution
D、signature
正确答案:

答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com),- Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water?
- __________________.
A、I'd rather stay here if you don't mind.
B、Sorry, I don't like neither.
C、Certainly, why not?
D、Yes, we like these two places
正确答案:

第26题,-What will you buy for your boyfriend's birthday?
-I want to buy a _________wallet for him.
A、black leather small
B、small black leather
C、small leather black
D、black small leather
正确答案:

第27题,I just wonder if (            )ever(             )that you could have your own enterprise and run it yourself when you were still a student.
A、it...occurred
B、you...occurred to it
C、it...occurred to you
D、you...occurred
正确答案:

第28题,The problem of poverty is particularly (              ) in rural areas where one in three adults is unemployed.
A、offensive
B、significant
C、acute
D、frail
正确答案:

第29题,As people's living standards improve, the health and beauty business is (            )with more sophisticated products than ever before.
A、astonishing
B、flourishing
C、exaggerating
D、diminishing
正确答案:

答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com),As she matured as an artist, she (            ) realize that "all artists are a product of their culture."
A、came to
B、kept to
C、took to
D、went to
正确答案:

第31题,- Can you go to the concert with us this evening?
- __________________.
A、No, I already have plans.
B、I'd love to, but I'm busy tonight.
C、No, I really don't like being with you.
D、I'm ill, so I shouldn't go out.
正确答案:

第32题,____________you don't like him is none of my business.
A、What
B、Who
C、That
D、Whether
正确答案:

第33题,The woman is a (             )offender and has been arrested five times this year for shoplifting.
A、persistent
B、inevitable
C、blunt
D、joint
正确答案:

第34题,Parks and open spaces are essential to the quality of life in dense (              ) areas such as New York City.
A、agricultural
B、rural
C、that suburban
D、urban
正确答案:

第35题,Any excitement you have at starting a new job is always (               ) with a certain amount of fear.
A、mingled
B、dotted
C、joined
D、scarred
正确答案:

第36题,Scientists have discovered many planets orbiting distant stars, all are (             )to life.
A、unlikely
B、unfriendly
C、forbidden
D、vulnerable
正确答案:

第37题,While freshmen are considered part of the academic elite, some of them appear to lack common sense (              )following the traffic regulations.
A、coming to
B、when coming to
C、when it comes to
D、when they come to
正确答案:

第38题,______ her and then try to copy what she does.
A、Mind
B、See
C、Stare at
D、Watch
正确答案:

第39题,The crime was discovered till 48 hours later,____________gave the criminal plenty of time to get away.
A、which
B、that
C、so
D、what
正确答案:

第40题,Grandma always paid attention to the needs, wishes and feelings of those around her. She was the most (               )woman I've ever known.
A、artificial
B、merry
C、considerate
D、brilliant
正确答案:

第41题,The thought of dying slowly and painfully (            )me. I really can't understand why so many people are opposed to euthanasia (安乐死).
A、terrifies
B、curses
C、puzzles
D、injures
正确答案:

第42题,The new order means (   ) overtime.
A、works
B、worked
C、to work
D、working
正确答案:

第43题,In some areas China is(               )the developed countries, but it will take some years before we can catch up with them.
A、growing into
B、whipping up
C、gaining on
D、heading for
正确答案:

第44题,Will you _________me a favor, please?
A、do
B、make
C、bring
D、give
正确答案:

第45题,Hi, is Mary there, please?
- __________________.
A、Hold on. I'll get her.
B、No, she isn't here.
C、Yes, she lives here.
D、Yes, what do you want?
正确答案:

第46题,With the shining water before you and the wind (              ), trees behind you, you can not help (             ).
A、blow...but feel relaxed
B、blowing... feeling relaxed
C、blown...but feel relaxing
D、blowing... but feel relaxing
正确答案:

第47题,For convenience's sake, most couples in America have a (              ) bank account instead of separate accounts.
A、twin
B、handy
C、dual
D、joint
正确答案:

第48题,My son failed to come back home last night. This morning the police came to our house and (              )my worst fears that he was injured in a car accident.
A、advocated
B、confirmed
C、insured
D、promised
正确答案:

第49题,Japan's productivity has overtaken America's in some manufacturing industries, but elsewhere the United States has (              )its lead.
A、take up
B、brought back
C、rested on
D、clung to
正确答案:

答案来源:雅宝题库QV同步1144766066网(www.ybaotk.com),I was giving a talk to a large group of people, the same talk I (    ) to half a dozen other groups before.
A、was giving
B、am giving
C、had given
D、have given
正确答案:

上一篇:21年6月西交《英语3(新录)》在线作业-5100分
下一篇:21年6月西交《英语4(新录)》在线作业-1100分
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分